Programmer Career

7 Hidden job hunting avenues that will give you a better chance of securing your next IT job

If you are only responding reactively to publicly advertised positions, your coverage is only 30% to 40% of the job vacancy market. The remaining 60% to 70% gets filled through the following 7 proactive avenues.

8 things to consider when choosing your next IT job

It is never easy choosing from multiple job offers. Here is an analytical approach to make it a bit easier.

5 Motivating factors to do well in your IT career

Which one does drive you to act?

How to break into IT without a computer science degree?

Changing career is never easy, but possible. Here are a few tips.

5 Job Interview tips for software engineers

Do you have a programmer job interview coming up? These tips can be very handy.

No comments:

Post a Comment